Saturday 28 May 2022

Knitted in Sneakers

Sometimes we love to be comfortable! A pair of sneakers will just do the magic. Ragged jeans is always what comes in mind when you mention sneakers. How you choose to dress up really determines how stylish you are. Have you seen how easy it is to make a statement? This look is chic and classy! She also kept it minimal! 

Image: Pinterest

Skinnies with oversized sweaters

It's cold outside? Yeah! I think it is! Grab your knitted sweater and dress like you're going to meet your enemy. 😆 Oversized knitted sweaters have never gone out of fashion. You can opt to have the look below for an office look. Go for a plain skinny trouser, a blouse, some sneakers and add your statement outfit, the knitted sweater! Timeless look! what do you think?


Image: Pinterest

Cashmere on knitted

When do you tell yourself STOP! I think I picked an outfit that goes well with my mood today! Nude shades are always so peaceful in my opinion. Get your knitted skirt, pair it up with your cashmere sweater, then have your sneakers on! Boom! Don't always overthink your dressing. It should be fun and playful!

Image: Pinterest

Knitted dress

We all think knitted is so out of fashion. But trust me it's  how you pair it up. I love how she's gone for a bold bright color for the dress and paired it with sneakers. Simple, chic and stylish!

Image: Pinterest


Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it
 ~ Yves Saint Laurent. 







No comments:

Post a Comment