Tuesday 14 June 2016

Traveling back in time!

Welcome to the animal farm!

Back in the days I had this animal print shirt dress that I loved with all my heart! It took me through my nine months pregnancy and later on after giving birth. I remember so well, I would wear it and instantly have this crazy mood! He loved it too...anytime we go out he would mention, "Babe, you can wear your animal print shirt dress that I like, with the wet look pants that I like" Mmmmmh, so I didn't give it a break...I would surprisingly wear it twice in a week!

So as any woman would do once you've been told your outfit is kick-ass, you'll tend to add more of the kind. Guess what Kendy did? I went bonkers with animal prints...I bought a bag with animal print details, shoes, scarfs, bras, panties ALL WITH ANIMAL PRINTS!!! Story for another day!

If there's a print so temptious and trendy yet so challenging to wear is the animal print. Well, ever heard of the saying, 'OLD IS GOLD?' You can still wear animal prints and look so fab! And yes, animal print outfits to work!

Replace high heels with animal print flats


Nothing has ever looked so good like sexy flats...simple yet very stylish! You can still carry your pair of heels especially if after work you plan on catching up with the girls, we all know such dates always ends up going somewhere....LOL. 

Hints of animal prints


How classy is this look? Very classy I would say! If you want to play it safe with prints in the office, this is the right way to do it....detailed animal print handbag, belt and you good to go!

Detailed work shirts


Wan't to show your detailed shirt? well, this will be it! It's an elegant and a professional look!

Spice up the dull colours


Is your work place a strict dress-code organization? Well, inject some fashion in your boring, sorry to say so but yeah, some outfits can be boring, suits, blacks, grays, I mean, add up some style to your outfits. Especially this animal print skirts will just be a plus!

Scarf up..


Scarfs always add up that wow look to an outfit...and normally goes so well with the blazers. Wear a tank top with an official trouser, add up some accessories to the look too!

*........and that's my style secret......*








No comments:

Post a Comment