Wednesday 13 August 2014

You love your hairstyles?

I never loved braids at all...truth be told...especially the box braids! But after this, I totally loved the hair...so easy to style!

I think it's always best to just try out everything if you into fashion...just a quick one of how it looked on me.


 Hairdresser: Memories Salon


 Just simple as that....natural hair can actually rock as long as you can style it...that was my signature look for that week..and I loved it to bits! At the end of the day, confidence is the best hairstyle!~ Don't forget, natural hair is fly!


 A side view of the hairstyle...simple and neat! (that's my thinking by the way) Everyone has his or her own views about the look...which is healthy! But I would suggest you try out the box braids or twist...but then with twist, it tends to mess up hairlines for some reason....so I would recommend if one did box braids...


 Looks like 'peace sign' is the in thing..right? I happen to love the sign and I think lately I use it so much!  *PEACE*


Then finally the mohak style! I just find it timeless...look at most of the footballers; most of them are rocking the mohak.

Have a lovely evening lovelies!








No comments:

Post a Comment