Sunday 10 August 2014

Brown-color of nudity!

It's all brown! color of nudity I would say...

You can think I bought the outfit in one day right? well, all were bought separately, and on separate days!
So what I did was, I paired the lace skirt with my favourite Hi Lo animal print...I decided to tuck in the top to bring out that chic look..and also to bring out the waistline. I added up the skinny belt too!

 Skirt: Thrifted
Animal print Hi Lo top: G spot shop
Brown skinny belt: G spot shop
Brown boot shoes: Thrifted

 

 It was all brown...see the brown earrings? got them from MOZA just in case you wanna have a pair!



 I just love the detail in this shoes...the gold and the laces, is just amazing!


 Lace is back!


 If you love the color fits, wear it! that's called style.


 Just added this to my shoe heaven!


 ......and finally, DON'T forget to smile.!

Enjoy your evening guys...



No comments:

Post a Comment