Thursday 8 January 2015

#Kenyan-British Model

When I was a little girl I used to say when I grow up I will love to be a model...*coughs*. Well, I didn't really try my best to get to be a model...So when I grew up, I realized it's not that simple...first I am not tall...

Bringing sexy back!

Thumbs up for this sweet 20 year old MALAIKA FIRTH. Want to know more about her?

Well....she was born on 23rd March 1994 in Mombasa, Kenya. At the age of 7 years, she went to London...at the age of 17 years, she did her first runway catwalks with top designers such as Bottega Veneta, Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenzo and she was able to do 40 runways!!!




Model: Malaika Firth

Here is what she had to say....just click on the link below .This was after her breakthrough Spring/Summer 2014 Collections...the collections included: Miu Miu, Prada, Burberry


She became the first black model after 20 years to score a PRADA CAMPAIGN after Naomi Campbell. That's something I must say, why lie!


Model: Naomi Campbell
Year: 1994, Prada campaign..

Then came the Spring/Summer 2015 collection...see link below.

http://youtu.be/311Kyd_awlA

If keen you will see the color of the year, 2015: MARSALA. The color MAUVE is also among the 2015 colors....

"People will stare. Make it worth their while". Harry Winston








No comments:

Post a Comment