Friday 30 January 2015

THE GINGHAM.

The gingham is so trending right now and you have to have this piece in your wardrobe. When I first heard of it I went like,"Gangnam?" I thought I heard 'gangnam style'. I remember sometime back I used to call it 'checked' and now it's called Gangnam ohhh Gingham!! For those of you who are still not familiar with this term, it's easy, just call it the GRIDLOCK PATTERN.


I would rock this look to the office. Simple and chic. Love the detail.


You can wear this with a pair of jeans for a Friday look. If you want to have that classy look, then you can pair it with a blazer.But it should be a plain one since the shirt already has all those grids..you don't want to look like a squared booked.


The monochrome gridlock pattern boyfriend jacket.


Wanna look funky? then this look is what you need. When I hear that name Funk, that Bruno Mars song UPTOWN FUNK just makes me wanna DANCE!!


Pic: 2015 runway


Pic: 2015 runway


Pic: 2015 runway


Looks like a school uniform, right? But guess what? I would rock this dress like yesterday. I totally love the simplicity and I just think it's so chic. It has that innocent look....that "aaaauuuuwwww" look.









No comments:

Post a Comment