Friday 23 January 2015

The Nudes.....

What comes to your mind when you see this color....NUDE?

........well, simple, the color is NUDE. So what comes to your mind is NUDE right? You are so right!


The cashmere nude dress


Spice up the look....add a detachable belt for that edgy look. Then another thing about this outfit...it's so flexible, you can dress like this to the office and look very stylish, or wear it to a meeting.....or be the boss lady and wear it to a club...I mean be different! That's what I call style!


You can opt for brown-strap heels and a brown clutch or go all NUDE....wear nude heels... The nude heels instantly elongate your legs.


I love love love love love.....anyone can rock this heels and still look the ish!


So when I say detail is key when it comes to fashion, this is the detail I talk about. After all, a girl should be two things, classy and fabulous. 

Lovely weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment