Tuesday 11 March 2014

Fashion galore!


Everyone has a different opinion on dress codes and it's surely personal I would say.
But seriously you can't be dressed in some tights or a dress or a skirt with panty line or whatever you have worn inside showing?? I mean seriously can someone call the fashion cops and stop this madness! If only I had taken a pic of this...(but I didn't) it would be a good thing to have it on this blog. But due to security purposes I couldn't do that.

Some dress codes are just pathetic I must say....I love Joan Rivers, she just says it all without trying to hide her views for best and worst dress codes from the red carpet.

The Nairobi Fashion Market was awesome but the few people who dressed not sooo well didn't do justice!

Take a look at what I wore for this day....I felt comfortable all through.! I would have worn my 6 inch heels but hey, walking and standing all day was not worth it....doll shoes was the real deal!


Dress: Grey high low dress, Next

Handbag: Stripped multicolored, Susen

Belt: Black elastic, Mr. Price 

Shoes: Nude doll shoes, Marie Claire 

Sunglasses: Dior

Hair by: Moza, Kenwood hse



My love for Couture Africa....I totally had a blast on this day. It was more of a shopping spree for me because I almost bought everything...shoes shoes.

Food and drinks were in plenty....take a good look at this pic, hmm farmer's choice right behind me....(it was just junk). Look at my hand...mmh thirsty right? that was red wine right there!of course you can't be in such a function without something something that makes you feel good (am sure ya'll know what that means). 


Dusk was finally here....just chilling and enjoying the crazy pics...(that's just me...) am sure by now you must be like, (this chic this chic...eish she talks too much about herself and all that) but hey, am just being me darlings!

Look at my black with gold detailed blazer.... one of my best buy.....I just love how it fits! Perfect...G-spot shop was where I bought it from, Jamia mall....(no wonder the name of the shop).

This was a day well spent I would say...too much fun taking pics, laughing with friends and consuming junk. It's just one of those days you spoil yourself and feel it was really worth it!

Did you know that 'Your never dressed without a smile'? now you know.....if you noticed, I kept the smile all the way.



The fashion weekend was clear...


 “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.”
—Sophia Loren











No comments:

Post a Comment