Friday 28 March 2014

Stop the Cliche...

Are you the kinda person who is so predictable? and by this I mean what you do, the way you dress and all that entails you as an individual?

I will always mention the wardrobe...don't be so predictable to an extent that people notice when you add an outfit to your wardrobe. You get into a place and everyone is like mmhh this is a new one! I mean you have this particular outfit that you like to wear and every Friday, I can bet you will have it on (exactly how I saw or met you last Friday). Hey hey be different for once you don't wanna tell me it's always accidental that I see you in the same outfit on the same day.

It's a Friday or a Monday and this is what I should wear....this is how you end up being predictable. It's okay to have a particular dress code for different days but hey who said you have to wear the same same outfit....? Play around with what you have...if you had worn a trouser with a top..then next time, if you want to dress the same, try pairing the trouser with a different top (am sure this is possible). Try and be different...that's all about style and fashion. Invest in good outfits that can be dressed down and paired with any other piece and still look glam.

Don't be the likes of 'aahh' I know today she will wear her blue/black trouser and her yellow/blue top and oohh her usual 'Friday/Monday best shoes'. I mean be different.....it's only when you nude (and am sure no one can be sane and let this happen...like walk naked) and/or in an institution that wears uniform...My point exactly is please if you into fashion and style try to be different in any way possible. That is why sometimes back I said being stylish comes from an individual and fashion can be bought.

 Wanna know how to always look different with the little outfits you have? if you love to wear trousers, ensure that you have enough tops to pair the particular bottom (this is of course if your budget does not allow you to shop every month). By doing so, then you are able to have different looks for different days....this is simple...try this and am sure ya'll will thank me later. But if you have the cash, I mean, you can go bonkers in your shopping but hey don't forget to pick outfits that can be dressed down (and by this  I mean, you can wear the same outfit with a little accessories and look totally different). Simple style tips right there...and anyone can achieve this...

Sometimes a gal needs a little style pick-me-up, especially when a shoe-shopping spree isn’t an option....this has always been my thing. Look good, feel good, eat healthy and enjoy everything that fashion has to offer. Just like the bed, it's only for SLEEP and SEX...I like what Lauren Conrad said on how to replicate her style trends in Allure Magazine. This is what she said. "Take any trend you want and relax it. That's how California does it. If it's silk button-up shirts that are in, you probably don't button them all the way, and you cuff a sleeve, you know what I mean? It's almost like how your outfit looks at the end of the day."

It's just like the roll up thing that guys do this days for the skinny jeans...(am also a culprit of this). It's also a style...but it becomes so cliche when everyone does the same right? yes it does...so what do you do? come up with your own style and rock it gal!



No comments:

Post a Comment