Tuesday 15 April 2014

All about shoes..

I have this thing for high heels and no matter what, it's always my number one ''check''..when going somewhere!

Christian Louboutin is one of my favorite I would say...he is known for the 'red sole'. His shoes are  to die for.(But of course not all my shoes are louboutin....if I decided to do that, then HE will be broke!) Once in a while...yeah it's allowed to get a surprise gift.

My next shoe...so you know (can't wait to own them). Am sure ya'll know it's like an investment getting the original louboutin...it also look like a 'good weapon'...(I think so)




This pigalle spike shoe is to die for what! It's so cool and you can rock it with any outfit....ever heard of this phrase, "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.'' - Marilyn Monroe....

“Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping”



The master of the red sole...“I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!” It could be him you know?



Check out my latest collection of shoes....ain't bragging but yeah yeah am going to be rocking them a good one!




I totally love this shoe...

Tips on when and how to wear them.
  • Since it's black, you can wear it with any color and that's is why I went for a black color.
  • You can wear it anywhere, anytime as long as you are comfortable with the size of the heel(Kendy is comfortable are you or will you?)
  • When you want to have that sexy look, wear a pencil skirt...this shoes will make your legs appear longer.


Can you see the difference of having heels on and just wearing flat shoes?

The first picture, my legs appear shorter while the second picture, my legs appear longer... it's the same dress but a different look when paired with high heels...so, before meets after!!


  • You can also wear a pencil trouser and pair it with this pair of shoe...this will totally make you look sexy and yeah...ya'll know what heels can do to a woman?the walking style is perfected-not unless you don't wear heels often, then your walking style will be horrible...so please, go for the right heel size.
  • Ensure you have a good pedicure since the shoe is a peep toe...



Just like the above shoes, you can rock any outfit with this pair. Black is always the best color to go for.Very easy to pair and it being suede, just completes the look.

For me high heels is a must in a lady's wardrobe.No brainer!


So just like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests.

Grab yourself a pair of heels and rock them to your preference!













No comments:

Post a Comment