Tuesday 8 April 2014

More about Outfits....

It's been a while since I blogged....just realized that it's been a week since I did this. But anyway, it happens sometimes. Okay okay away from the TMI...

It's all about style and fashion...I would really like to know what you love to wear and how you dress for any meeting, function, appointments....or should I just say quitter la maison....

Take a look at my look for an expo....


Stripped shirt: Truworths
Mustard trouser: G spot shop,Jamia
Hairstyle: Moza
Pearl drop earrings: Moza's collection
Nude doll shoes: Marie claire

I decided to fold up my sleeves to have that smart casual look..of course as a woman you have to look good at all times....always remember that, when you dress shabbily people will remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”



That was my look for a conference meeting....am sure if you are a fun of this blog, you might have come across this dress code....maybe I should give tips for short skirts and dresses...please if you opt for a short skirt or dress....make sure you wax your legs...I mean you don't want to be confused with the guy your next to just in case a pen drops or a paper!!

Don't make people say...(the guy who saw you dress), “I never saw anybody take so long to dress, and with such little result.” Am sure you know what this means....being stylish does not mean only the dress codes...it goes a long way....so ladies please wax your legs to get that flawless look in the little tiny dresses or skirts. Don't compare yourself with your guy....they are allowed to be hairy...and I mean the legs!!


This was our look for a football match...the look should just be comfortable! My little one with her "Thing" top...she's already following my steps (like being into fashion and style yah). The outfits are from Mr. Price...
Another thing, if you are wearing a sleeveless top....please make sure you shave your armpits!!it's so annoying when you're out there and you try to reach for something and then you notice that everyone is ogling you....not because you are smart, but because your armpit is so hairy and smelly!! (get a good roll on...).



My indoor look....easy like a Sunday morning....simple...please note that the t-shirt is fitting...not those big big t-shirts that look like dress tops...(ain't hating on them but, mmh you have to dress appropriately if you are stylish...) But of course you don't go to bed with tight clothes...(read more about the effects of tight under pants for men and women).

Hairstyle: Moza.

So always surprise your wardrobe with amazing outfits...Am so sure everyone loves being smart and you know what? always have this quote by Sophie Kinsella, confessions of a shopaholic....“I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.” Which is so true....

















No comments:

Post a Comment