Friday 21 February 2014

No stress.....


That feel good mood that Friday is here and the weekend is a few hours away...hmm smiling right?

I am in this very very good mood as I share this because it's all about style and fashion.

It's Friday, YES! you have to really look good at the same time you don't want to look like you are trying too much...of course you want to look classy and stylish at the same time. 

This will be my pick for a day and a night out afterwards and still look classy....I love to look classy myself that I won't lie.


For work, I would pick this off white JIMMY CHOO handbag to go with the outfit below. Simple and elegant! And just minimize the accessories for the day.

Finally the anticipated hour comes...the night out!! every lady loves to look sexy and glamorous for a night out be it with the girls or with your spouse.

SPICE UP THE LOOK by adding some accessories and a little makeup....and yeah, the smokey eye will just complete the look.  I would add a thin belt to my peplum top, some pearl earrings to match my black clutch bag, have that gold ring on and finally red lip to make a statement!!!

Dress down the outfit, remove the peach blazer when you get to the "final destination" you all know when I say final destination right....? for that perfect look for a night out! But if it's freezing, fold the blazer's arms to have that perfect boyfriend jacket.
(I really don't have an idea why the name boyfriend jacket....do you?...am sure you'd ask the same.)

.....and as Rihanna says...."Cheers to the freaking weekend!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment