Tuesday 25 February 2014

Style it Girl

pic- theglobal fool.com


Look fabulous from head to toe always. The three nail polish colors are my favorite; red, pink and maroon...

Don't ever leave the house ladies with chipped nail polish...it's something one can easily under look but can really make one so uncomfortable while out with friends and even worse when in a meeting and to make it worse, when chairing a meeting. You feel like you want to hide them under the table..

Let me not even go far.This has happened to me and guess what....it was so embarrassing!

It was a Monday I remember vividly.I left the house in a rush and forgot that my nails were a mess! I had guests during the weekend...cooking and washing dishes!!am sure you now know why I say my nails were a mess right?

Okay away from the TMI...I got to work not so late. The day was slow being a Monday..I noticed my nail polish had chipped off and decided that evening I was going to have the nail polish removed. I tried removing the chipped polish to make it look better but I guess I made it even look worse...and guess what color I had applied? RED...it looked so bad I tell yah!

pic-bellasugar.com


So you can imagine chipped red nail polish hmm not very good at all..

After work I was taken out for dinner at a very very good five star hotel..(ain't bragging). He took me by surprise you know....but luckily enough that day I was smart...had this LBD that really looked good.


We got to the hotel...drinks were served and that night we did Alacarte so as we waited for the main food, I noticed he was staring at me....I later noticed he was staring at my nails....he didn't say a thing but I got the hint.....my nails were bad bad bad....the whole dinner I was so uncomfortable I had to make it clear to my husband that I will get my nails done....I just had to. He is my best friend so it was easy to pull that out without having that feeling of "this guy will always remember my chipped off nail polish if we ever have dinner again''. Never again will I leave the house with chipped off nail polish....


pic-styleit girl.blogspot.com

Get that bold and elegant look this month...go for a bold color that compliments your skin color...a manicure and a pedicure is a MUST to bring out that classy nail do. So ladies always make sure that your nails are perfect....if the polish is chipped and you are late for an appointment or a date, carry your remover....don't forget your clear nail polish or nail hardener...it's not messy compaired to the colored ones.....carry it too you can get a chance to apply while on traffic so that your nails don't look too plain...that is my style secret!


'You cannot fake chic but you can be chic and fake fur.' - Karl Lagerfeld.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment