Tuesday 18 February 2014

Simply fashion and style...!

I would say fashion is a sixth sense found within a natural and unique body. It is an attribute that exploits ones moods and exposes it in various authentic and creative mannerisms. To some it's a self acquired phenomenon while others, it's assimilated as one gets exposed to different environs.

Through a certain dress code, an individual may show their passion for a particular theme contemporary to the society.

This is what I wore sometime back and I truly admired the outcome.....

Hair done by: Moza Mohamed, Kenwood house

Manicure by: Sarah, Jankam Salon

Makeup: Own makeup

The top I have is a pink chiffon with short sleeves, I bought it in Jamia Mall for only ksh. 1,200.

The look is more of funky and is best worn when one is up and about especially when shopping. I am a shopper holic and trust me I can spend hours in the shopping malls even if am not buying anything!! that is just me.....

Go bold this month with this elegant multicolored hand bag by Susen and still have that official look for a meeting.

I wore this for my meeting and it was just perfect for me!!

My pink top was from Truworths, my black skirt from Mr. Price, brown suede heels from fab guru, black blazer from Mr. Price and the multicolored handbag from a friend....no particular shop though. If you like the handbag you can post your concerns and will hook you up with the seller...






No comments:

Post a Comment