Friday 28 February 2014

Just Glam!

It's always every woman's dream to look her best in her wedding...the gown is all that really matters on this big day. The rest comes after the gown..if you are a lady you will second me on this one. No brainer!

Take a look at this beautiful gown I wore for my big day...


This was how the back looked...

Pic taken by: G Media
Gown: Sweetheart Ruffled mermaid gown
Fabric: Organza
Color: White



 The theme was black and yellow.....



The front looked like this....I also designed the maids outfit and got a tailor to make the lovely yellow dresses...I totally loved the maids dresses and ohhh my gown too..... Incase your wondering where I got the gown from.........it's from Turkey and it's out for hire.. Just hit my inbox on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jackykendy. For the maids dresses I used my tailor, Nanu, you can follow her on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Favoloso-BY-NANU/670904102954270

The maids dresses fabric was artificial silk from a shop in Westlands, Nairobi. It then had some bead work around the neck and the lower right side...can you see the flower beading?It also had a button hole at the front.




The veil was a cathedral veil....

So if your wedding is months away, you can reach me on my facebook account and you can also rock this mermaid gown...it's out for hire with a ring petticoat, a white cathedral veil, a fasinator with a veil and a bag to carry it along.....the bag is convertible, you can also hang your gown without it being exposed to dirt as you await for that big day.....the princess crown will be a discount!

Be the lucky bride!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment