Monday 24 February 2014

Style is Eternal

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.
 

I have this thing for shoes and trust me, it's so addictive. Every time I go shop, I must at least admire or buy a pair of shoes...especially if it's heels.


This is my latest suede pair of shoes and am so in love with them! I got them from Jamia mall a very popular stall that only sells shoes....am sure ya'll are dying to know the stall number right?
The shop is called BACKYARD. I can't really remember the stall no. 

Rock them with pencil skirts and skinny jeans to get that gorgeous look!It's simple, "Think smart, look amazing."

Sometimes you just have to look different and feel good. Of course you don't wanna have that same look that can easily be predicted...cliche is boring! Once in a while you can wear heels and still be you...the only problem comes when you can't walk in them. If you feel you can't be comfy in heels, try a lower inch like that like that until you get to your most comfortable inch size....



 "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world"-Marilyn Monroe.

Another pair of suede shoes...I just love them, totally!This was a gift apparently and guess what, I conquered the world.....

Take a look at Audrey Hepburn in her elegant black jumpsuit...I would rock the look but with a twist, I would pair it with my black, knee high suede shoes instead of the doll shoes...so you can see how I love them right?YES, I love the shoes.


You can never go wrong with black that's for sure. Can you notice her black lip? It's so back and it looks so sophisticated.
 

Quote of the week, "Elegance is the only beauty that never fades"-Audrey Hepburn.







No comments:

Post a Comment