Sunday 27 July 2014

Another day, another smile!

I just let my imagination lead me to this combination of grey and pink...and not forgetting, some red and black. At first I thought no this can't blend but I was also in shock...it just turned out to be AMAZING!

A quick look at the combination...hope you love them and of course you can try it and see how it turns out.

Red Chanel skinny belt: Truworths

"Elegant is not what you wear, and it's not about how you wear it, but it's more about who you are."
Alber Elbaz

Grey Hi-Lo dress:Some random buy..
Pink boyfriend jacket: G-spot shop


Studded peep toe heels: Backyard shoes


White Christian Dior watch: MOZA

One advice for the lovers of Fashion and Style; Don't change to fit the fashion, change the fashion to fit you...and that's inescapable beauty!

The weekend is over...but looking forward to the holiday on Tuesday...typical Kenyan! We love holidays...and you know what that means? *It's rhetoric, I wouldn't need an answer*













No comments:

Post a Comment