Tuesday 15 July 2014

Color my World....

I love trying out new things and this particular colors got my attention and decided I will buy them! No...I actually bought them...nooo I actually own them now!!!!

RED MOSCHINO-M&M COLLECTIONS

 

I saw this particular bag and I was like 'ulalala'...am gonna buy you babey! And I did...

YELLOW PRADA-M&M COLLECTIONS


PRADA....don't you just love it!! The yellow is just spectacular I must say....it stands out...so the trick will be, your dress code should have minimal color then just carry this amazing prada handbag and you good to hit the road...kinda reminded me of this jam..."Hit the road jack...and don't you come back no more no more no more no more.......and don't you come back no moreeeeeeeee". I don't know how that song is related to this but for sure, it crossed my mind as I was blogging this!!! Anyway thanks to Ray Charles for that hit!

PEACH PRADA-M&M COLLECTIONS


PRADA.....and the color is peach...very cool color. Ahaaaa when I see PRADA...I think Miranda Priestly of "THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA"...I swear this lady is just a boss!!! Remember this conversation....

Miranda: I need 10 or 15 skirts from Calvin Klein....
Andy Sachs: What kind of skirts?
Miranda: Please bore someone else with your questions....

That's why I call her a BOSS with capital letters!!! Poor Andy!!!

Back to my bags......

 SUSEN COLLECTIONS



This is the bag am carrying today....MULTICOLORED and wohooo am loving every glance of it!! What you need to do is limit your colors when it comes to your outfit...and by this I mean...you can decide to have one BOLD color then add up this amazing amazing handbag! Otherwise if you have more than two colors you will definitely look like you are the 'rainbow yourself...'

Quote for this week : "Buy well, choose well and do it yourself!" 
Thanks to you Vivienne Westwood for that quote...

Enjoy your week guys...at least the ladies can now have back their remotes!! World cup is OVER...and my team GERMANY WON!!! Couldn't get any better....yipppeeee!







No comments:

Post a Comment