Wednesday 30 July 2014

It's the detail...

What are the little little things you spice up your look with?

Is it makeup...? accessories...(which by the way for men is simple...designer watch..!!). For a lady it's kinda unpredictable..

This were my details...one thing to always do is, If the color fits, wear it!


See the details? the watch, the ring, the red nails...wait and the 'M' just above the pocket..

Just make everything simple as possible, but not simpler!


A little smile won't hurt...it actually drives people crazzzzzyyyyy. So always smile! People will stare, make it worth their while ~ Harry Winston.


... Notice the colors I had...*hope I ain't a rainbow*. Let's count them...1. Blue 2. Peach 3.Mustard 4.White 5.Black 6.Brown 7.Red....(see...the rainbow has 7 colors). I loved the colors because they just look so so cool...

Mustard pants: G-spot shop
Polka top: G-spot shop
Black (animal print) suede shoes: Backyard shoes
Watch: Moza


Don't I just loveeeee this shoe!

It being a holiday...am a bit slow..so before I keep repeating myself, I will leave at that..hope you all enjoyed your Eid Mubarak...Muslim or Not!









No comments:

Post a Comment