Saturday 26 July 2014

If you love it, style it!

If there is one thing I love to do, is take pictures. It's something I love doing..and yeah for those who know me, am sure they can attest to this....am the kinda  person who will literally stop you to take a picture of me! That is madness right? I don't think so....

Anyway to cut the story short..have a look at this particular look and how I accessorized it.....





Blue peplum dress: Brima
Black trench coat: One of those random buys..
Brown skinny belt: G-spot shop
Pink pointed shoes: G-spot shop
Watch: Christian Dior (MOZA)


Step out in style...! If you've been following up my blog, am sure you know that this month it's all about color....and this particular pair of shoe is just impeccable!


And finally my look was as seen...thanks to the photographer....*hides*

And that's my style secret....but please bare with my camera..it's not all that glam..*hides* 

Have a lovely evening guys...





No comments:

Post a Comment